Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

#2 Blog of the week

It's time again! Today I'll present the 2nd blog of the week to you!

Here comes Alina!

Alina will be 16 by the end of the summer, but she wishes she was a few years older. She was born in Spain but she's living in Finland, in northern Europe.
Recently  she started to write in English. Before that she only wrote in Finnish, so international readers: You are now welcome!
She started blogging last autumn. She actually had planned to start blogging for a long time already. Now she owns the wonderful bi-lingual blog http://365dayswithalina.blogspot.de/

Your blog in 2 words: fresh and colorful :)

When and why did you start blogging: I started blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts and photos to everyone. My dream is to be admired by someone through my blog! :) 
Favorite quote:  Look, I don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive you've got to flap your arms and legs, you've got to jump around a lot, for life is the very opposite of death, and therefore you must at very least think noisy and colorfully, or you're not alive. 
What inspires and/or motivates you: I get most of my inspiration from Lookbook.nu and blogs. I also love Louise Roe's, Alexa Chung's and Whitney Eve's styles! 
What makes your blog different: I try to write only of things that people are interested in and leave all the boring stuff away. I also use quite colorful photos in my blog. 
Where you see yourself in 5 years: In my wildest dreams I will live in LA and be a fashion designer or a stylist. Anyway if I won't be living somewhere else in five years, I will be disappointed. 

Anything left to say: You are all welcome to check out my blog or Lookbook profile! Kisses Alina ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen