Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to
Choose 11 people to award, with less than 200 followers and send them a link to your post.
Go to their page and tell them
1. If you won the lottery, what's the first thing you would buy?
I'd use it as college-money, in case Parsons will accept me.
2. What item of clothing couldn't you live without?
That's a hard one. For this summer I'd make it my maxi-dress but who knows what autumn brings...
3. Do you prefer skirts or shorts?
Skirts! They're so much more feminine.
4. What's your favourite season for fashion?
Definetly autumn. There are the last warm days for summer's fashion but autumn/winter styles are much more exciting!
5. What's your dream job?
Working for a fashion magazine in Manhattan.
6. What's your favourite fashion magazine?
7. How did you get into blogging?
I didn't want my everyday styles to get lost and it's fun for me to see how much my style changes all of the time.
8. Favourite fashion icon?
Rihanna's looks are very provocative, I adore her. Also I made Aria Montgomery, from the Pretty Little Liars - Series, my icon.
9. Favourite fictional character?
That'd be Peter Pan. I've had a crush on him all of my childhood!
10. If you could wear only one designer's clothes, who would it be?
Aw that's a hard one, I really fancy Maison Scotch right now, so it might be that.
11. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
1. If you could have every piece of clothing you desire but you'd have to choose from which brand, what would the brand be?
2. What is with you in your purse all of the time?
3. What was your best buy this summer?
4. What's your all time favourite in your wardrobe?
5. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years?
7. What's your favourite trend for the upcoming season?
8. And your least favourite one?
9. Where do you shop the most?
10. Which magazines do you read?
11. In which decade would you live, if you could choose free?